One of the biggest challenges for business travelers today is locating suitable, temporary corporate housing. Clients come from various situations, ranging from personal relocation needs to business-related housing needs. As a result, each client’s requirements when looking for temporary housing are different. Individuals relocating must factor in several variants when securing appropriate accommodation. These considerations range from the number of bedrooms, school district reputations, pet policies, commutes, and most importantly, flexibility in the length of stay. Relocators have the option to secure a typical hotel or an extended stay location. But many business travelers are unaware of the better option, corporate housing, which comes with more options than meets the eye.
Temporary Corporate Housing Facts
While many people who have relocated for business or personal reasons are aware of the advantage of furnished corporate housing, there are several factors that potential renters need to keep in mind. Here are a few facts about corporate housing that might influence your decision about accommodations the next time you travel:
- Corporate housing isn’t just for corporate purposes: Understandably, the term “corporate housing” may lead people to believe that temporary, furnished rentals are restricted to renters associated with specific businesses. While many corporations rent unit blocks to transfer employees to different cities, corporate housing is available to anyone! People often rent furnished apartments when they go on extended vacations, when their homes undergo repairs, or if relocation is necessary for divorce or separation.
- Corporate housing offers both options to anyone. Many renters indeed opt for furnished accommodations for months-long stays, but there are also corporate housing options that allow for 30-day stays as well.
- Corporate housing can save renters money in the long run: When the amenities or corporate housing are factored in, corporate housing can cut down on significant expenses. A few of the amenities included in the cost of corporate housing rentals with Capri include:
- Welcome gift
- High-speed cable and Wi-Fi
- Paid utilities
- Full kitchen, including cookware and utensils
- And more!
Additionally, renters do not have to pay hotel taxes or hidden fees that can add up when staying at hotels. Long-term hotel stays range from 3-50 percent more expensive than corporate housing!
Corporate housing is a healthier alternative to hotel stays: With corporate housing, rentals come equipped with kitchen space, cooking utensils, dishes, ovens, and refrigerators. The option to cook healthy meals at home means that renters don’t have to rely upon dining out for meals, thus saving time and money.
Come Stay With Us!
Capri Temporary Housing provides short-term accommodations anywhere in the United States with a flair for Italian hospitality. We are the ideal provider for those working away from home, in-between homes, or just needing somewhere to stay. With exceptional rental options for every budget and lifestyle, you can enjoy your temporary stay, save money and eat healthier! Are you looking for short-term temporary corporate housing? Let us find you the perfect way to stay! Contact us today to learn more about your future home away from home! (Which can make for an incredible adventure!)