I don’t know what to say in circumstances like these. How do you predict a 3 to 4 day power outage? And I feel so helpless to get answers!
If you are affected by the power and water outage, please do the following:
- Wear layers. As the temperatures change, you can adjust how much clothing you wear.
- Exercise to warm yourself up.
- Pile blankets
- Close doors to unused rooms to conserve any heat you may have.
If you have power:
- Keep your thermostat at 68 or below.
- Turn off lights in rooms you when you leave them.
- Use flashlights and candles when possible.
Taking these actions will help reduce the load on the power grid, so power can be restored sooner!
Check out our Facebook page for updates on power and water restoration your town. https://www.facebook.com/capritemporaryhousing